BERGFEX-Sehenswürdigkeiten - The Chapel of st. Anna - Radenci - Ausflugsziel - Sightseeing

Tipy na voľný čas Radenci

The Chapel of st. Anna

Lístok
Skryť mapu

The Chapel of st. Anna is located in the park Radenci not far away from the tennis court.

In timpanonu above the entrance is inscribed the year 1895 This is more neo-Gothic chapel with a transept, which was given by the widow Henna Roman , whose father in 1833 discovered the first mineral water springs.

The chapel is a fine example of neogothic architecture at the turn of the century.

sources:

  • Ordinance on the designation of cultural monuments of local importance Radenci municipality, the official newsletter of Slovenian municipalities, no. 20/2007.

Source: www.slovenia.info/de/kapelica/The-Cha...

Kontaktné informácie

Ďalšie informácie:
http://www.slovenia.info/

Dopyt na:
info@ztsradenci.si
Unterkünfte finden Radenci
Posledné hodnotenia

Keine Einträge gefunden.

Es wurden %count% Einträge gefunden. Bitte Suche verfeinern.

Lokale Suchergebnisse (Entfernung <= 25km)

Weitere Suchergebnisse (Entfernung > 25km)

Alle %count% Suchergebnisse

%Name% %Region%
%Typ% %Hoehe%